September 28, 2003

ride

Hey hi. This weekend we went for another ride. Yipeeeeeeeeee !! Well I had a choice between going to Pune and coming back tired or going for a short ride to Sivasamudra Falls which was about 117 kms. Well I am always partial to rides so I chose the ride. I did not know what to expect since i had not read anything about this place except that there was a waterfalls. So off I went pillion with Rocky ( that is my hubby) We were 12 Bulleteers and 3 pillions and well we started off as usual in the morning. Had breakfast on the way at a small obscure place where I made friends with four puppies and had some fun too with them. Then we reached our destination and WHOAH it was a massive waterfalls... It is a cool place and after some deliberation we decides to trek it down the falls. i was aprehensive about the rocks and boulders but her at the end of it all it was fun, as usual I was trigger happy and went clickety click with my little Canon. ( that reminds me I got to buy a new camera) and wheeeeeeeeeee played with the gushing water. The guys stripped to their underwears and well they sat down at some strategic place beneath the falling water abd cooled their behinds. Man i wish i could be that carefree but bith rocks and me were kind of ok with our clothes on he he!! Slowly the place was getting crowded and so we started to head back and up and the climb was much easier than going down. Reminded me of Shillong... I was shivering with the effort it took for me to go down and come up but i was a content cat. he he !! It was worth it. Man I never knew that there were such lovely waterscapes in Karnataka. I think next time we shall ride down to Cauvery Fishing camp and catch some good fish. Ummm I looooove fish !! I hope i get some time to arrange my blog. I have got some material. Did some RND ( thanks for the help Ankh) and the moment i finish this present project I shall be on it and come up with a blog that i want. Meanwhile I shall ramble on in rediff....