August 06, 2005

Somewhere Someone...

So friends all set to fly tomorrow.... so will be reading you all after 15 days... and yeah meanwhile.. though cyber life is great.. it will be refreshing getting back to a land of no onlune connections.. and pure earthy life .... yeah it will be... shall I miss it ? Yes I will.. but its good to just shut off everything that we so take for granted for sometime in our life and focus on what we do not take for granted.... See you when I am back and you all have fun... and I am sure I will have a lot to read up ... once I am back... hopefully I shall bring in lots of stories and photographs... from my trip... Adios .. amigos.... Sionara.. and if I do not see you for sometime.. good morning, good afternoon and good night buhahahaha
Listening to Dido as I pack... she is one soothing soul.... Trilok Gurtu is setting me on fire meanwhile... as I rush about.. and good old Lynn Anderson is singing.. I never promised you a rose garden as I drive... ticking my checklist off... how profound for life....
I leave you with this song right now....Life on Rent By Dido I haven't really ever found a place that I call home I never stick around quite long enough to make it I apologize that once again I'm not in love But it's not as if I mind that your heart ain't exactly breaking It's just a thought, only a thought But if my life is for rent and I don't lean to buy Well I deserve nothing more than I get Cos nothing I have is truly mine I've always thought that I would love to live by the sea To travel the world alone and live my life more simply I have no idea what's happened to that dream Cos there's really nothing left here to stop me It's just a thought, only a thought But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy Well I deserve nothing more than I get Cos nothing I have is truly mine While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try Well how can I say I'm alive If my life is for rent...