March 24, 2005

Aunty bole to

I think I have been stereotyped... GAWK... and it is so easy to categorise an individual... without waiting for any damn human communication chemistry to happen... have been called a brat, a babe, a singer, a wild one, reckless, Absent minded, golu, Wacko, Jack and Jil, Powerbuilder ( PB), tomboy, bindaas, ... but AUNTY... ( which the pretty gal from HR in the office called me by mistake who probably thought that I did not hear it LOLOL...) Goes to say that I think I am getting to be ancient ... OH HECK who the hell cares.. .?? Either it is pure short sightedness or its just trying to put this employee in some peg or the other... Now that I am jotting my thoughts down... it seems that my traditional attires and the serious attitude that I am trying to portray have been leading to the so called stereotyping... Does this require unveiling of my real image... BUHAHAHAHAH !!! * EVIRL LAUGHTER* This reminds me of my college days ... where I used to put in pretty mean names to my profs... and well I think I am coming back a full circle..... what you sow .. you will reap... funda I guess.. LOLOL... Must say that I am in a great team otherwise... I think its too much to hope for a perfect setup otherwise... am trying to be as inconspicous and non assuming as possible.. but it is not seeming to work... :) labelled if i talk labelled if I dont... or is it just my EGO that is getting hyper about this ??? TIME FOR ANOTHER RIDE... yipeeee do da do...... Back to the nature... back to the Ghats.... back to the wild..... Going to THEKADDY this time... Will be back with snaps, and hopefully good stories... By the way I have decided to get a tatooo.... FINALLY.... yes and I have got just design I want... BUhahahahah !!!! and life is on a roll....