March 03, 2005

I AM .....

Aghast at the budget Building castles in the air Cautious to make my next move Delighted after a good shot of vodka..... Effective as a nut without bolt... now Feeling Woozy ... due to a persistent cold... Going for it .. yes I am ... Knopfler rocks Having a BAD cold Itching to get a Tattoo.. any suggestions where in bangalore can I get a good tattoo done ? Jinxed when it comes to winning tickets Konked out .... where is my burying hole... Lured by the wild wild wild India again... Moving apprentice location Nothing without my normal self.. I am feeling absolutely lightheaded... God help me !! Over all the questions and answers Pushing for a good break.. which I can see at the end of the tunnel Queen when it comes to putting my foot in the mouth... . Riding to Thekkady, Periyar, etc yipeeeeeeeee !!! Still but with lot of ripples on the inner side... Touched by the office boy who have just loaned me a Vicks Act 500 seeing my condition. Under lot of pressure... what else is new for anyone ? Vowing to lay off ... fatty food .. ( it never works ) Wondering how so many places are exisiting quietly without being discovered... X-rayed by the unprecedented heat... GAAAHHH !!! Yapping a lot... Zonked anyways...
sunset sunset, originally uploaded by Jilmil.
Having said all that here is my write up on Wild Valley Farm ride that we did last weekend. I recommend this place to all my friends who like nature and wild life... and for all who want to get away from the city life and just chill out doing nothing... :) but lots of things :) .. For pics... you can CLICK HERE And HERE