March 09, 2005

Frustrated but still hanging on.....

  • at the fact that my taggie died... yet again... back to my old taggie I suppose...
  • by the fact that I am not able to view HALOSCAN commenting system from my PC.. is it something to do with Websense or something.... EGAD help me... sorry my blogger friends for not being able to comment but I am reading your blogs ... and leaving comments on the tag.. till I figure out where the problem is ... Sorry Candy, Fairy, Blues, Ashi, Shub, and all the writers who make my day !! I hope to figure this silly problem soon...
  • at my long 70 mm dreams of which I cannot make sense of... can be a pain... I was walking through a shopping street last night and the lane was never ending and I did not buy a thing !!! ... DUH figure that out !!!
As you can see I am in a major ranting mood... so I prefer to say AUMMMMMMMM !!!! and rest my mind in peace... SIGH !!! AUMMMMMMMM !!!! BRUMMMMMM.. !!! AUMMMM !!! come on mind where art thou !!! ... concentrate !!!! till I find my wandering mind...