January 21, 2004

busy

In the midst of all the API's I just took some time out to read a few blogs and was amazed at the account of the blogmeets happening all over the four metros... Mumbai seems to be happening... And met some of my favourite bloggers too and then some new ones who I want to read... Great idea for the bloggers to meet. I still think that only a section of the bloggers have met while many preferred to remain anonymous... Well to each his own I guess but the meet was a great success from I read .... now its back to Ctrls and *(&@&#@!*&#$..... :) Ok friends, finally its official. The ridermania feature will be aired in Ten Sports on Jan 27. 10:00 - 10:30 World Football News 10:30 - 11:30 Legends 11:30 - 14:30 MUTV 14:30 - 15:00 Gamer TV 15:00 - 15:30 World Football News 15:30 - 16:00 Fitness Beach 16:00 - 17:00 Extreme Sports 17:00 - 18:00 After Burn 18:00 - 19:00 The Bottom Line : Ep 86 19:00 - 19:30 Indian Football Show 19:30 - 20:00 ATP Tennis 20:00 - 20:30 Royal Enfield Rider Mania 20:30 - 22:00 Cricket Classics 22:00 - 22:30 ICC Cricket World 22:30 - 23:30 After Burn 23:30 - 00:30 The Bottom Line : Ep 86 Oh God hopefully they air it this time..... am keeping my fingers crossed ************************************************* Hehe this the third time i came around to update. I think when I am at my busiest, I feel the urge to write more... random thoughts..... Am listening to elvis and he reminds me so much of my youth.... and adolescence... those days of a damn care attitude and lots of music and books and thoughts of what I shall be.... When my friends were rocking with Beatles, I was hooked on ELvis... THis is one of my favourites... it gives me goosebumps as I listen him croon the melody...reminds me of a far away lost memory ...... Are you lonesome tonite *********************************************** Are you lonesome tonight, Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day When I kissed you and called you sweetheart? Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there? Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again? Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight? I wonder if you�re lonesome tonight You know someone said that the world�s a stage And each must play a part. Fate had me playing in love you as my sweet heart. Act one was when we met, I loved you at first glance You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted strange And why I�ll never know. Honey, you lied when you said you loved me And I had no cause to doubt you. But I�d rather go on hearing your lies Than go on living without you. Now the stage is bare and I�m standing there With emptiness all around And if you won�t come back to me Then make them bring the curtain down. Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again? Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight? ************************************************** SIGH ................... Then I was going through Apple's post.... she reminds me so much of myself....some glimpses here and there... hope she finds her haven and answers to many of her questions.... you hang on there kiddo... ***************************************************** Had my appraisal today and my boss is a sweetie pie.. he reminds me of a concerned bro... anyway, i have taken up the suggestion of learning the Korean Language... after French and German.... the only hitch is I got to find someone to teach me this lingo.... And I am praying for a PROMOTION.......... dear go dear god dear god.... i will feed you 100 ladoos ... LOLOL...............