January 15, 2004

good news

Well good news halsocan has taken up the blogspeak commenting service and I might just be having back my commenting system .. he he !! Anyways, yesterday was a holiday and took time to chill off since I was still having hangover from the Goa trip. Believe me guys this is the best time to visit this place. My write up is ready but i want the snaps too ... sometimes I feel that my write up is half done without corresponding snaps... Anyways, holidays are always nice to chill so yesterday we spent a good time visiting my cousin bro and his family and others... Yesterday was a day of touching base I guess which should be more often since its so difficult to take out time for people whom one would like to sit and spend some time with. Life has become very haphazard sometime where you end up doing something really unnecessary. I need some self discipline I think. I have started walking for 20 minutes everyday now and hoping to continue that as a habit. New Year should bring in a new healthier lifestyle, I was thinking and its a good time to start... Yesterday we also had a chance to spend sometime in Indiranagar Club. A friend of ours was the member and had invited us for the evening. I was shocked to know that criteria to become a club member. You must have a property in the prime Indiranagar Area and that fulfilled, for immediate membership, you pay 2 lakhs and then if you want to wait, you got to pay some 30 grand and then wait for 5 years ... YEEESSSHHHH !! I was thinking that I would rather invest in a car and then go some distance to the cheaper clubs for whatever. Even though we think about being club members, one wonders how often one gets to use it. And to pay that much... well anyways ... I guess its more of a status symbol. My interest stemmed from getting to use a place where there would be a decent swimming pool since I love swimming and want to make it a regular activity... but i think I have a lot of other options like Hacienda Club or something ... then again the point is how often one would use it... with all the work schedule and the rest of the daily acitivity thrown in... Must get more organized........