May 18, 2004

Midweek Maladies

Its midweek and time seems to be flying so fast.. so many things have happened leaving me stunned, overjoyed, embarassed, blushing, sleepy, bored and laughing silly... And just when I thought that weekend was here it just flew past me without having me blink an eye...and with so much to handle Ok OK i admit that I am a lazy pig who likes her days slow and steady with lots of time to roll in the mud.. :) But hey how do you catch hold of time and keep it in your pocket... Watched Hell Boy last friday. Given movies like X Men and Spiderman, I guess I was expecting too much but it turned out to be one of the silliest movie I saw after Austin Powers and well since I was in a silly mood I quite enjoyed it...oh man please give it a miss unless you can find humor in such a movie... Had friends visiting from Mumbai so it was nice meeting them...friends are always a joy...had great time hogging... momos, carribean food and just chilling out Lost a good friend due to a misundestanding... well I think I am right but maybe I am not.. my dearest friend hid it from all including me that she was going to have a second baby. I would have been really glad for her had she told me... and well friendship means sharing important stuff good or bad and having a baby is a pretty profound thing.. hmmm I do not want to judge her because she might have had her own reasons but I am hurt... She has been doing similar stuff but I have been keeping on forgiving her..she has been tolerant of my idiosyncrasies too... but this time it was kind of strecthing the line too thin. heck no one is perfect .. but then so am I ? I am a flawed human after all... and to top it all I am a woman... so my hurt goes deep and I am feeling really betrayed and lost... coz I really treasured this friend of mine... was I taken for granted ? was I just another crazy gal who made her laugh and cared for her... whatever be it.. the case ... I am left with sentiments too painful to analyse and yesterday she had a baby girl and I am so happy for her... I wish her all the happiness that the world can bring... As if this was not enough I have to deal with an ornerous someone who thinks very highly of himself and is making life kind of uncomfortable..but hope reigns eternal that work will be good !! Then I have one bank with whom I have had a seven year old relationship take away all my hard earned saved money with one swap .. without informing me or anything... a big shock... and I am left high and dry... but heck after having pictured myself like the guy in the hair saloon in the Centre Shock ad ... I calmed myself down and flowed with the flow... and heck how bad can things get.. Right !! so thats why i am on a coping mode and have switched off my genialty mode... and I am praying for this to pass for this has to pass and life goes on and I am going to get over it no matter what... Thats what makes life so interesting isnt it ? LOLOL ... yeah life rocks !!!! I am bouncing but I need to bounce high enough to get to the other side where there is a long patch of green grass, winding roads and cool breee blowing... yes and the sound of melting ice somewhere far away trickling down ... AHHHHHHHHH and Bliss is just a bounce away.....