May 02, 2004

Yet another new Monday !!

I am back with full verve and vigor... spent last week just chilling out and believe me ! it was worth it to spend sometime with me and myself... he he !! Life is back on track and I am on my new PC with a new place to start with.. And feeling groovy... weather is good and it looks like we might still have the remnants of the old Bangalore weather deep inside the strange weather that the city brings in... its a welcome change for the senses to ride through the cool mornings.. I recently reailsed that Bangalore has become a shopper's paradise... I spent a day or two checking out the new stops like Forum and WHOA !!! Its mindblowing and book lovers in Bangalore must visit Landmark Book shop in Forum... which is awesome.. i could spend a day there... and then some more.... And thanks to all my blog friends who have wished me well in this new venure... i am ever so glad that i met you all .... till my next post ... ciao !!!