January 06, 2005

As the year starts ...

The first week of the year is passing by pretty peacefully.. what else is new ?? Work - crazy and illogical but fun as usual ... Boss - as cranky as ever but somewhat sober this time.. Home - peaceful and hope this continues... Travel - got loads of plans.. weekend we will be on the road again... yehawwww !! oh yeah... definitely on... hoping to cover new miles by bike... some plans are already on this month... Mumbai, more of Kerela, Leh, Tawang, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Uttranchal, Dalhousie, etc etc .. as the year passes by... Parents - as far as ever ... sure miss them a lot.. hoping to make a looooong visit this time Friends - got in touch with most of them I know ... through new year wishes.. sending cards is the best way to keep in touch... its always nice to touch base.. had to say good bye to some.. bittersweet feelings.. but all a part of growing year by year.. you gain some and you lose some... Blog - hmmm thinking of another template... hehehehe maybe get my own domain and arrange stuff accordingly... but I dont think its time yet.. Nature - is as beautiful as ever inspite of the destruction it leaves behind... renewal and reconstruction is going to be the theme this year I guess.. nature's way of telling us that its time to focus on things more important than building weapons and showing who is more powerful Hobbies - already in the process of learning new stuff like sketching, some more language, glass painting, some gardening ( something which I never took to most probably because I had my dad who was crazy about flowers and had one of the most beautiful gardens in Shillong.. got sick of watching and taking care of it ... SIGH.. but hope to renew my interest) , getting back to professional singing... read more books.. Animals - keep pets if possible or let more pets adopt me... Bike - Get a Std 500 for myself or modify the existing one while Rocks rides the 500.. more interested in the 500 since it will have electric start.. and riding solo with the group... he he Jeep - My another absolute passion .... hoping to join the Great Escape event this time Motherhood - Something to think about .. definitely if I am blessed.. :) Rocks - he rocks ... hoping to make new memories.. Spiritual - learn and attune myself more to the vibration of the earth that is to come.. be well balanced... and yes service to the ones that need help.. be more tolerant and lose less temper.. Temperament - Be more ... accomodating.. as the days go by my level of calmness just seems to be disappearing.. Health - remain fit as a fiddle and avoid illnesses...with long names ;) and of course... lose the inches that I have gained the past year... Responsibilities - getting ready for a major one... and hope that I am successful in completeing my duty with love and respect and lot of care and patience towards my ailing Father inlaw.. Amen !! Life - Does not get better .... and it goes on... Pet Peeve I dont know which is worse... a guy who is yawning while delegating work or a guy who burps in your face ... or a guy who keeps yawning while talking on the phone... and specially when he is the one who is calling me ....