August 04, 2005

Vodka Martini... shaken but not stirred...

Won this at an F1 Showing event in Legends of the Rock... buhahahah.. it is waiting to be opened on a special occasion. It's a 5 litre Beer Can.... SLLUUURRRPPP... What is it that makes you sometimes go so fast into past hurt that it bedazzles your senses... one little remark.. one reference and you are back like a wheel as shown in Austin powers... it is not a nice feeling... is it worth it I wonder?? Thinking happy thoughts of home, hearth, folks, family... a heartwarming anticipation that is building in the depths of my heart... Not really liking the fact that I will be airborne this Sunday.. somehow I have begun to dread flying.. except for the time factor... Train journeys.. are the best... Shopped shopped shopped and have some more shopping to do.. love shopping for family... Have to yet pack my stuff... I remember when I was a single un, I used to pack from a month back... shows how desperate I was... then I guess .. :) Rocks has me addicted to JAMES BOND.... He has got the whole BOND series and we have been watching the movies... never get tired of them... EGAD the things Rocks makes me do .. I am being colored in his shades... and well I love it... hahahah !! First it was bikes then F1 and now its Bond.... bring it on honey... Loved Moonraker... and The Spy Who Loved Me. Though if I compare them to the present day... the Bond girls seemed to be pretty dumb... he he ... but then what the heck... Roger Moore is DROOOLLLLL... Also if you are passing by The Grand Taj near Shivajinagar, do not forget to try the Kadai Gosht and the Ghee Rice... Absolutely yumm... usually you will get the meat dish in the afternoons..