April 08, 2004

Bonding with Nature

Am thrilled about this weekend trip to Coorg. Always wanted to visit this place. Planning to do Bylakuppe, Nisargadhama and Nagerhole besides the usual tourist spots but I want to also do some angling at Valanoor.. and visit Dubare the elephant capturing camp... Of so many things to do and so little time.. I am hoping that this trip will be full of green memories.. Thought of biking it out but well decided to start our Silverline in its maiden venture.. hopefully will have lots to write about.. I still have to put up my Shillong trip... ahh pallavi thy middle name is procrastination... SIGH !! But will do it very soon !! So all my friends and tolerant readers... will meet you here same time same place by MOnday and have a very nice weekend.. he he he and if i dont see you ,, good morning, good afternoon and good night ... could not help stealing that from "The Truman's Show" LOLOLOL...