May 23, 2005

I really have to.... WAACK it out

This is slowly getting on to my nerves... i really dont know what to do... I have this friend who I like a lot.. but I also realise that her way of looking at life is quite different,... well thats why I like her... She was paranoid about not becoming a mama... I was always there ... encouraging her that well becoming a mama sometimes is not just wham bam and thank you mam... when you really want it ... LOL... and so on days went... After months of deliberation she is on the way to become a mama... Just when I thought that this was a great time and obviously I was very happy for her... she has elevated herself to another level of paranoia .... this time it was me... Everytime I try and chat or talk with her... she keeps pestering me with the same questions over and over again... Why are you not yet a mama ? When are you going to be one ? Dont waste time... ( nodding her head) its dangerous you see ? Something wrong with you.. you must go to the doc... GRRRRR... Till date I have had some 10 conversations with her and each time she sings the same old song.. I am frankly getting really pissed... to such an extent that I am praying that her kid pops out soon and keeps her so busy that my reproductive system will be out of her mind.... Why of why cant she be happy that she is carrying a child and let me be !!! Well first of all its personal... and second... this thing is unnatural.... I have tried being diplomatic to her but she does not seem to stop... SIGH I had heard about friends being pestered by their married friends to get married so that they also enjoy marital bliss..... Its sad to say but this attitude of hers is really making me run a mile from her... She is bent on dissecting my reproductive system... just because well... ( I am stumped) BRRRRR... I am really feeling like a dizzball.. and I hate the fact that this friend does not seem to know when to stop... there is something like backing off when the other does not want you to intrude... even if she thinks that its in the name of concern.... where did all the funny hours we spent over coffee go ? its times like this ,... I hate the concept of so called close friends who think they know more about you than yourself.... SIGH ... I just finished cutting off a conversation with her going through the same lane of thought,.... and though I am usually great with being straight and all.. I cannot for the life of me be rude to her... and tell her to stop prying... EGAD... the penury of being close..... when did it become so complicated..... Avoidance is bliss... now ... so it shall be ....