May 30, 2005

Embracing a new decade..with relish..

Great wishes..... Calls from people who care mails from friends who care.. Shub thanks for the wishes.. a close friend who is baking me a cake as a gift for my birthday and making her best chocolates.. a long distance call from another close pal... a quiet dinner planned...at a special place,... want to try something new today.. a day that is going pretty well I must say... Josh thanks for singing the wish to me.... LOLOL Naba... it was great talking to you ... it is this day that you really know how many actually care about you... and what you mean to them... Neels a special thanks to you for the sweet post that you put up... you rock gal.. Aqua.. thanks for remembering... I forget too.. you know... LOLOL Ronj ... thanks for waking so early and wishing me... hugss to Dhriti... and all my blogger friends who wished me.... thanks sooooo much for the wishes..... the day is rocking... Rocks.... you make my life worth living each year.... thanks for that... ****************************** Had a great lunch with a great friend... tripped on Cosmopolitian and a Martini.. and Mixed Grill Steak at Millers and great company... Distributed a rum chocolate mocha cake to friends... was a big hit.. thanks Susan.. you are a doll.. Ending my day with another long distance call from my brother posted in Kufwara near Srinagar.. says its snowing there... thanks for calling me Tushar... you make me very proud... ******************************* GAAAH am I being maudlin... welll today I am allowed to be that arent I ?? YIPEEEEE !!! TODAY MUH BUDDAY... TODAY MUH DAY.. DUM DEE DUM... TA DUM ....