June 01, 2005

Music and movies tags !!!

Squirrel.. here I go... Total volume of music files on my computer: More than 10 gigs and still increasing !! :) I keep burning them and keep adding .. . The last CD I bought was: Dire Straits Limited Edition. Songs playing right now Car: Western Classical: Brahms' Wiegenlied, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, Pachabel's Canon, Chopin's Piano's Concert.. from Economic times western classical collection Office: Generally listen to Yahoo Launchcast with the following stations running on and off .. Smooth Jazz, Country, Classic Rock, Alternative Rock, Quiet Storm, Big Hits of the 80's, New Hits, etc Instrumentals: Richard Clayderman, Enya, Vanessa Mae, Mix : JJ Cale, Eva Cassidy, Clapton, Don Henley, Patsy Cline, Skeeter Davis, Corrs, Deff Leppard Jon Bon Jovi, Dave Matthews Band, Dreamtheatre, Madonna, Green Day, Mark Knopfler, Satriani, Santana, Gulzar, R D Burman songs, Ghazals, ... Home: Riff, A world of Jazz in Worldspace Radio.. Farishta: Worldspace radio ( station on old Hindi hits) Country: Worldspace System: Worldspace Potion: Worldspace Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon Jethro Tull Doors Old English Folk songs Indian Instrumentals..Chaurasia, Zakir Hussain, etc Old Ghazals Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: Hume tumse pyar kitna ... yeh ham nahi jaante ... ( lots of memories... heartbreaks, love lost, love found) Stars ... Simply Red ( my constant companion for no reason at all when I was a student ) Ankh se Ankh mila baat banata kyon hai... ( first ghazal i sang in front of an audience) Ajeeb Dasta hai yeh ( My first song I sang in public with just one guitar for company which was very off key.. LOL.. till today.. I have a soft corner for this song..) Careless Whisper ( mmmm this song so reminds me of those days in school.. first crush.. youth.. adolescence) Five people to whom I�m passing the baton: Vighy Reiya Nupur Maddie ( if you are there ) Shub This is for you Reiya... Total No. of films I own on DVD/Video: hmmm not much but in the process of collecting ... maybe some 12 odd.. I do watch a lot of movies.. love watching them in the theatres .... The Last film I bought: A Beautiful Mind The Last Film I watched: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Lion King ( never get tired of it ) Hitch ( pretty ok I guess ) Waqt ( YUCK ) Jo Bole So Nehal ( YUCK YUCK ) Five Films that I watch a lot or mean a lot to me: English Casablanca : ( sentiment at its peak) Gone with the wind ( romance at its peak) Schindler's List ( strong movie.. ) Sound of music ( awesome movie) My Fair Lady ( good memories ) ...... and lots more.. Hindi Jaane bhi do Yaaron Padosan Chasme Badooor Golmaal Chupke Chupke..... ( there are lots ) Well I hope that says it all... Squirrel, Nupur, MMN, Semantic, Anumita, Questor would you be interested in carrying this through.. .:) ************************************ On a different note.. have updated this blog on my monologues..