March 17, 2004

ACHOOOOO !!!! and the sun shines again !!!

Its a good morning today after having suffered the sniffles and then having to spend three days with a heavy head clogged with nothing but heaviness... I am free free free of it today and well I guess I am back to the world of blogging. These days most of my time is taken up spending it with parents, taking them here and there hogging on my mama's home cooked food and then of course just chilling out. It was a relief to have them with me when I was sniffing... believe me I can get really maudlin when I feel under the weather and thats not too often though. Its great having them here with me.. its only when I am with them I realise how much I have always missed being with them... due to career goals and other blah blah... I guess the feeling is magnified when the child is a single child... SIGH !! Work is hectic and my system admin has gone ahead and blocked rediffblogs and photo upload sites... GRRRR I think I must try speaking with him to allow me access... Meanwhile I am seriously thinking of having a connection at home.. Its high time I had one... but the pleasure of blogging in office is too much.. all my creative and stupid thoughts flow out of my grey pores only when I am real busy.. hehe !! So my rediff buddies I am feeling bad that I am not able to read you but hey I am not going to give up without a fight... yeah... all spoons and butters and doe eyes in me are getting ready to go on the defensive and pleading for access... wish me all the best...