March 29, 2004

Thrills of a new toy

Another weekend passed by with lots of thrills and excitement. In the midst of all the hullaballo of getting the new boy toy we had to be subjected to one whole day of continuous drilling of the borewell in the search of water... they dug 600ft and still did not find enough water. Bangalore is getting depleted of its resources sooner than we are realising and not so long back this place was full of water... Not to mention having to tolerate the constant drilling of the machine just below our flat. ARRGHH reminds me of a dentist drilling my cavities.. EWWWWOOUCHH !! Met lots of friends and gave them a ride in Silverline ( yes thats the name of my baby ) and had yummy food at Baghini. Thats the dhaba by the Marathahalli ring road and they serve the tastiest ginger chicken and chilli fish which goes down well with beer or Vodka.. You must try that place if you pass by that road. Food is good and cheap and the ambience is great. Bangalore is getting colder and the winds that blow past are pleasant and the heat has reduced a lot making is desirable to walk down the streets. Days flying by doing the same old things that I keep doing. I think I need a break.. I am probably thinking of visiting Kushalnagar.. it should be a good ride trip... hmmmm *thinking*.. must get out to rejuvenate... and refurbish my draining enthusiasm and motivation to be a normal person .. and not go crazy...