March 03, 2004

travel

Well I am back after a hectic travelling schedule... right now I am still having travel hangover so will post in detail as soon as I have my bearings... As I was going through Aqua's post did this Quizzila thing... found it cute... heh heh I am imagining myself as ... Woodstock Woodstock! Which Peanuts Character are You? brought to you by Quizilla Can you beat that... Bangalore is so hot hot hot.. what will happen when summer hits us... SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT !!! No I am sorry ladies dont sweat they glisten !!! heh heh !! Ok I am on a quizzilla mode so thought of putting up more of it ... JUST LIKE THAT !!! What kind of Elemental dragon am I ? Tis an Earth Dragon be awakening...when a rose survives through winter... You are an earth Dragon! You have a knack for Nature or animals, and are peaceful, careful, charming, and optimistic. You can throw a tantrum now or then, but who doesnt? You value simple things in life, such as friends, familly, and Nature. What elemental dragon are you? brought to you by Quizilla Which of the greek gods am I ? DUH this is fun !!! Morpheus Morpheus ?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ?? brought to you by Quizilla Whats my element ? and is it any wonder I am the wind... being a Gemini .. wind You're Elemant is Wind. You're light-hearted, care- free, kind, sensative, and mysterious. You have friends and most absolutely love you. You can be calm and soothing one minute and ragging in anger the next so no one wants to get on your bad side. You're beauty is inspiring and magical. What's Your Element(girls)? (PICTURES) brought to you by Quizilla My soul ?? man was that the question !!! anyway gave this a try too... the last line had me in stitches !!! LOL Carefree You're just the happy go-lucky type. You might have your pet peeves, but other than that, you're mainly calm. Blending in with your surroundings, you're the type of person who everyone likes. Usually it's you who cracks jokes at social gatherings - after all, laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes you pretend to be stupid, but in all actuality, you could be the next Einstein. What Type of Soul Do You Have ? brought to you by Quizilla Yaba daba dooo !!!