August 12, 2004

Lazy days

Robbie Williams Lazy days calling to you Come out and play, the future lies with you Now you can be sure love is the cure What we're searching for is to have a jolly good time Crazy days but you'll get me through And here I'll stay holding on to you Now you can be sure our thoughts unpure We'll unlock the door and we will have a jolly good time It can happen in any season We don't need any reason to sit around and wait The world can change in a second So I find the sunshine beckons me To open up the gate and dream And dreamLazy days, don't let them get you down Wear your smile, I don't want to see you frown Don't let them get you down It can happen in any season We don't need any reason to sit around and wait The world can change in a second So I find the sunshine beckons me To open up the gate and dream And dream Then we will have a jolly good time Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah..... This is how I feel today.. It is one of those days when I want to reach the sky and I have limitations.. what do I do ? Do I brood about it ? Or do I carry on ? Am i doing the right thing ? Do I need to do something more... learning is always great. Maybe I need to do something different.. like put on my travelling shoes.. LOL Cant explain this feeling of restlessness.. i think I need a challenge or a change of highways... Thinking is not going to solve anything.. so I guess I got to do something about it ... yes I am ... Romance.. the thought was seeping in me yesterday evening ... as I was having a tete a tete with Rocks at Shioks.. over a glass of Litchi Daquiri, Tequila Sunrise and a Salty Dog.. ( those are cocktails)... its always nice to have a quite dinner with that special someone... ah yes !! Madhu did a great job of sprucing up a great dinner.. We were early birds .. and lounged with great music and great food. Click here if you would like to have a peep at the menu.. The cocktails are priced from 135 to 175 which I thought was a good price tag... What is your idea of romance ? My tryst with romance.....
  • When I had my first crush.. It was one of those... you see me I see you yet we dont see each other... LOL it was so cute..
  • When I used to immerse myself in those Mills and Boons and get carried away with the story...
  • Having a Lollipop...
  • Writing love letters... (that reminds me of the song " Love letters in the Sand" by Pat Boone)
  • Crooning to a love song..
  • When I read Wordsworth... and Shakespeare
  • When I used to walk around Wards Lake in Shillong..
  • When I was walking by the mountainous path .. with no one around and just the chirping of birds accompanying me...
  • In the smell of fresh pines...
  • Rows of pine trees...
  • In a cup of tea watching the rain falling down the Pine leaves...
  • Sheltering myself under a pine tree from the heavy downpour..
  • Playing in the rain with friends...
  • The first date... the first blush...
  • Dating high up in the mountains watching the rain come by ... across the hills..
  • Playing with the rainshadow effect .. a rain here and no rain there...
  • Pastel shades... of beige blue pink and orange...
  • The fresh smell of a new book
  • Fancy Stationery... specially well designed notepads...
  • Mistletoe rule in Christmas...
  • Sunrise by the highway when you can see a red ball of fire ...
  • Canopied beds.... and huge bathrooms with the works... hehe
  • Still waters ... and just me to look at my reflection...
  • Colonial Architecture...
  • When a baby nestles in my neck trying to fall asleep...
  • The movie Gone With the Wind
  • The sound of the stream gushing by as I am studying late hours...
  • Playing in the clear water of the same stream...
  • Not knowing what the future holds...
  • Fulfilling my dreams....
And dudes and dudettes .. you all have a nice weekend there.. And for those who are going to the Freedom Jam here is some info as to its where and how.