August 12, 2004

A SPLATTT!!!! and thats all there is

I'm Like A Bird Artist: Nelly Furtado You're beautiful and that's for sure Your never ever fade Your lovely, but it's not for sure And i won't ever (?) And all my love is grey And all my love is true I'm like a birdI only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is (And baby all I need for you to know is) Your faith in me brings me to tears Even after all these years And it pains me so much to tell That you don't know me that well and all my love is grey and all my love is true I'm like a birdI only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is (And baby all I need for you to know is) It's not that I wanna say good-bye It's just that evey time you try to Tell me, me that you love me (oh) Each and every single dayI know that I'll have to eventually give u away And all my love is grey And all my love is true (yeah) And i'm just scared That we may fall through I'm like a bird I'll only fly away I don't know where my soul is I don't know where my home is (And baby all I need for you to know is) This is in dedication to the little pigeon who flew to its death.. today morning.. As I was walking to my office.. I suddenly hear a SPLATTT !!! And there was this little bird with a bewildered expression in its eyes of what had just occurred.. It bled while the security took it up in his hands and let it rest somewhere else.. I could not believe it... My building is full of them pigeons and they keep vrooming in their coop... I have made friends with a few .. who have a way to dress up depending on the weather.. they swell up their feathers looking really cute to beat the rain.. as I have my tea they look down at me from their perch.. vroomming in their language.. I do not believe in keeping birds as pets so its a pleasure watching these free birds do thei own thing flying up and above and then resting their tired wings... Today one of them was too tired to navigate through the air I guess and just went SPLATTT !!! I remember laughing at this noise when I used to watch the Roadrunner Cartoon.. and everytime he fell to those deep recesses, the sound was a flat... SPLATT... Today it was for real and it was no longer funny... I just pray that the little soul was released out if its misery... SIGH !!! Anyways on a brighter note I have put up some snaps here .. this are the photos of the last to last meet when Vighy was in Bangalore.. and we had an informal meet... Sorry for the delay Maddie and Vighy ... heheh ....