December 22, 2004

Seasons Greetings

good wishes, good mood, good thoughts... Everyone suddenly starts spreading cheer and good will around which is nice ... it would really help if this was the case all year round... Either way the mood is infectious... at work there is an air of festivity not because of the holiday but because all the peering eyes will be out on a holiday.. mine included... to let us do our work in peace.. so what if they have given us a looooooong list of tasks to be completed... my traveling plans also seem to be cancelled due to unavailability of tickets ,... maybe can make it on my own wheels for the new year... it is so much better to travel on our own. So Christmas will be spent feasting on different feasts like roast turkey and duck which seems like a good option.. add to that some nice wine and my holiday is made... dhinchak !! So Hyderabad I shall see you some days later... hopefully will be welcoming the new year there... if everything works out... As the year is ending I am trying to tie up my loose financial ends which will be a great boon to start a new year with... nothing better than to start my year with a fat insurance policy.. and some good savings promises... for more and more traveling... yipeeeeeeeee ...