December 08, 2004

Some salt some pepper

Thats how my life is right now.. Just when I was thinking of having a chilled out weekend with Bangalore Habba happening life decides to put me in a rocking boat... and suffice it to say that I am going through a crisis which I am praying that my family will be out of very soon.. someone is not well at home.. and hoping for early recovery of that dear soul... Got to know that the senior management at work is really sensitive to the employee's situation when it was required and I am very grateful for their support. when times are tough only a strong will prevails and I believe in hanging on till it becomes impossible.. and I do not believe in throwing in the towel.. Ah ha apart from that ... I went to watch the play Zen Katha and it was a beautiful play which really made me feel good after watching it...
A beautiful play directed by Lillete Dubey, this expounds on the story of a prince who becomes the first partriarch who spreads the ideology of Zen and Buddhism in China. Casting included Rajiv Gopalkrishna, Sandhya Mridal, Denzil Smith, Vikram Chaturvedi, Asif Ali Beg, Shardul Chaturvedi, Anu Menon, Pawan Singh, Pallavi Symons. (By the way the photographs that you see here have been all clicked by me) Read More...
Watched Vanity Fair. That was a good movie.. I liked it but you might find it a bit slow..

A good adaption of the novel by William Makepeace Thackeray this is the story of a woman who is orphaned and does not give up any chance to make a good life for herself.

Casting Jim Broadbent, Gabriel Byrne, Bob Hoskins, Geraldine McEwan, Ruth Sheen, Reese Witherspoon, James Purefoy, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Rhys Ifans, Romola Garai, Lilette Dubey..etc Read more...

Finally got to have in one of the cutest place Herb and Spice run by a cute guy ( yes I noticed that) . Where I had Rahul Dravid wth his wife sitting bext to my dinner table. Of course... I pretended that I did not know him... LOLOL.( snooty me !! ) . and looked the other way and was interesting to see the reaction of the other people in the restaurant... some got fidegity and some had big rolling eyes.. the guys had an envious looks... the kids were excited.. I on the other hand sighed and finished my dinner .. LOLOL...
Yes I dared to go Italian inspite of my drab experience in Little Italy.. this Sunday when I was on my way back from work. I was told about this place by Aqua who had great raves about it .Now do not go and mistake Herb And Spice with Herbs and Spices. The former is the only one of its kind and the latter has its branches all over Bangalore. Read More..
The week is otherwise whizzing by without me having the time to do much... Trying to finish a very interesting book on Siberian Shamanism.. which is another unique technique to look at life and living.. Had a bad morning.. too .. got to pass by two mutilated dead bodies of accident victims on Old Madras road and I cannot just seem to get rid of that horrific scene. Heaven help those souls ... and give me the strength to erase that picture from my mind... it was awful.. and this is the first time I came across such a tragic scene... life and death come hand in hand but sometimes the violene of it just shakes the core of the soul... On a lighter note... the lady in the office who might have read the office humor post seems to have improved on the toilets... she is a nice soul but sometimes like that day she kind of takes my good breath away... LOLOL .. god bless her.. Wierd happenings Somebody has finished my packet of chocolates that I keep to munch in my office drawer... BAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!! WAAHHHHH !!! Just the other day it was full and today I see an empty packet... no ...that KIND person has left one for me in the packet..... LOLOLOL ... SIGH my fault for forgetting to lock the drawer .. some days !!! Warm Welcome To a dear friend who has started blogging. Do visit this page when you can. Yo Anumita... way to go !!! Finally you blogged.... sorry I realised it a bit late !! :)