July 11, 2004

Monday Appetisers.

A misty morning.. thus making me feel like Garfield today.. and just when I was going to burow my face in the pillow back to the la la Land... I heard this beautiful song which Frank Sintara was crooning... oh that made my day... Angel Eyes Hey drink up all you people Order anything you see And have fun you happy people The laugh and the drinks on me Try to think that love�s not around Still it�s uncomfortably near My poor old heart ain�t gaining any ground Because my angel eyes ain�t here Angel eyes, that old devil sent They glow unbearably bright Need I say that my love�s mispent Mispent with angel eyes tonight So drink up all of you people Order anything you see And have fun you happy people The drink and the laughs on me Pardon me but I got to run The fact�s uncommonly clear I got to find who�s now the number one And why my angel eyes ain�t here Excuse me while I disappear Sometimes I miss having a pet so much.. Had friends coming over for lunch with their pet Berli.. who is a 3 month old labrador.. We had a lovely time.. with the puppy running all around the house.. lots of beer and meat flowing around.. and great company too... sometimes weekends are made for this.. just chilling out ... hmmm or is it the age ... LOLOL...ahh the joys of unbridled life.. just scampering from here and there secure in the knowledge that you are taken care of and loved... not a worry here.. not a worry there.. Works for a dog I guess.. but would be boring for the homo sapiens... Afer French .. Its Tai Chi... have planned to take my spiritual explorations further by opting for Tai Chi... Hatha Yoga never worked for me .. so thought to complement my inner work with this.. and here begins a week with lot of hope and rains... LOLOL F1 thoughts Schumacher wins the race at Silverstone again but kudos to Kimi Raikkonen who made it with sheer guts.. thank god for his new car which ran fantastically. Barrichello tried his best to outwit Kimi but I guess this time Kimi was not giving up.. was real glad for him.. Trulli had a bad scrap which made my heart stop for a moment but he was very lucky to come out of that. Sato also made the same mistake but got out ok. Trulli's Renault was smashed up with his tyres flying all over and the car circling round and round... GAWK !! Goes to show how much FI has improved when it comes to safety. Compared to the crashes which took so many great lives.. on the track.. the effort to play safe at all times.. have made race watching more comfortable and enjoyable. Was rooting for Montoya and Jenson Button too.. Button has created a record of scoring the highest points without winning a Grand Prix. Good for him.. Pet Peeve of the week / perhaps the whole year Those breaks on the motorbikes which make music.. this is the new implementation which has added to the already enough noise pollution that we have to bear... just when you thought that you were getting used to the traffic there is this strange wanderer in their Splendours and KBs making funny music when they break.. startling the life out of me.. In addition to the mobile ringtones you hear on the road.. you have to contend with singing breaks.. beat that.. and heres to innovation at his noisy best !!! You will never know where to look your pockets or at your neighbor.. LOL.. And I thought that the public would be satisfied with fixing blue break lights... along with the default red ones...