September 27, 2004

Getting things together

Watching the Weekend fly by doing nothing much but lazing around... for a change.. trip to yelagiri was scheduled but just did not feel like going so ... given some unavoidable reasons... which made us opt for cleaning the whole house... I took up a book... by PauloCoelho... By the River Piedra I Sat down and Wept... Seems to be an interesting love story.. the definition of love is deeper than what authors usually try and put it... am halfway through... Today came to work a wee bit early and was going through the write ups that I have done online... since the past three years... I decided that I would compile all of what I wrote good and bad and organize it into different blogs... a huge task according to me which I am loath to do.. I rather believe in writing about stuff and forgetting it... a little doubtful to go back and be my own critic... :) Anyways so I have managed to create blogs for different categories... will date the posts as and when it was written... and I aim to have all my typings in one central place.... yep I will... Thoughts flying past.....
  • September is ending... its another new month... salary time.. buhahaha !!
  • October time.... Durga Puja time... will be missing home again SIGH
  • A guy trying to come and tell my husband some multiple times over... hey dude.. this girl was asking about you so many times... with me by his side.... you know this girl... you know she this.. she that... is this guy dumb enough to say this in front of me.... or is he just being plain DUH.. without any grey cells working... I shall take revenge... buhaahahah...wait till he gets married... am bloody going to open his black book in front of his simpering wife.... buhahahaah !!! YO baby ... you have incurred the wrath of EVIRL side of Pallavi
  • Dreams of green valleys ... beckoning me to just fly down with open arms embracing the wind and the smell of fresh earth....
  • Dined in Little Italy the other day... and well this place has a new definition for vegetables... to be frank I see more vegetables in my salad and cooking... than the "purely" vegeterian Italian Restaurant.... a rip off... nothing great unless you are an Italian having no choice but to have this food....
  • A bengali waiter... spouting Italian names in Bengali accent... "Medaaam take thhis Bhi Tuenty Sevhen ( B27)" with Phussiili... which I was hard pressed to ask what was phusssili ... it was Fusilli... a type of Pasta... I could not resist asking him to speak in his mother tongue which I was well versed with and I woudl understand it better... Poor chap.. ;)
  • Valet parking has made life somewhat easier these days...
  • Losing my temper does not help... unending realisation but I keep making the same mistake.... EGAD !!!
  • Today I am to write a script... please someone tell someone.. that technical documentation and scriptwriting are totally two different ball games... where am I gonna go and hide my head.... *me looking with shifty eyes*... dying to escape this situation...
  • Another death in the family... may her soul rest in peace... death seems to be a common name now.. life is difficult to handle ... how do you handle death... life and death.. two sides of the same coin... hard earned acceptance... yes and it is time to live in endless time forever......
  • Sai Baba ... having a case a la Michael Jackson... seen in BBC world.. seems he has been charged with sexual abuse... Watching the interview... was impressed with one of his disciples.... he said that he would follow his guru... no matter what... even if he was a murderer... ... that was the key... total surrender to your Guru no matter what..

Well have a nice week...

****************************************************************

My new blogs which will frequently appear on and off now....

Restaurant Reviews....

Product Reviews....

Movie Reviews....

Book Reviews....

Monolouges....

......If you are interested and have the inclination.. and the time...

***************************************************************

A random Maktub Article I came across... thought it was pretty profound...

The disciple approached his master: "For years I have been seeking ilumination," he said. "I feel that I am close to achieving it. I need to know what the next step is." "How do you support yourself ?" the master asked. "I haven't yet learned how to support myself, my parents help me out. But is only a detail." "Your next step is to look directly at the sun for half a minute," said the master. And the disciple obeyed. When the half-minute was over, the master asked him to describe the field that surrounded them. "I can't see it. The sun has affected my vision," the disciple said. "A man who seeks only the light, while shirking his responsabilities, will never find illumination. And one who keep his eyes fixed upon the sun ends up blind," was the master's comment.