September 21, 2004

War and then Peace

As I said war was on... And oh !! it was not my wall sharing neighbor as I had suspected... my adversary was someone on the floor below whose bedroom faced our bedroom.... So thank god I can stick around to listening the same Country music CD again and again.. without spoiling the friendship that we have... hahaha !! . that is much better than Chamiya music... he hah ahaha !! So after I reached home in the evening... this fella had opened all doors and windows... and blasting some nice music... it was almost 10 in the night and he was playing... Pani pani re... Pretty nice song .. mind you... but I had war on my mind... So Rocks and me went ahead and put on some hard hitting trance full blast... buhahahahah !! Boom boom it went... and there Lata was crooning Paaaani paaani bbooom re.. Pani boom Pani boom re ..... (I know exactly how irritating it can get when listening to slow music) he put it loud so I went and screwed the volume up too... Now how can Pani pani survive with hard hitting (and irritating booms for a slow music lover) trance.... it went on and on till 11 in the night... he got angry and out on Bole tarrarara from Daler Mehendi... hahah !!! My trance continued in the monotonous banging... the Volume in the flat went slow to low to silence after much competition... and today morning I could get up early without any loud chamiya music... he hahahahah !!! I was all prepared to put some Megadeath and Ironmaiden if that bugger as much as touched his volume level.... but silence and muted music ... which is very pleasant...life is back to normal... SIGH and all things came to a logical end .... I have made my point.. I rest my case.....