September 30, 2004

Mumble Mumble

Brain dead... result of working late... more late nights... less sleep... mumble mumble... GRRR = bad day... Grumble... grunt... feel like going for a swim.. SIGH... No its not that time of the month either... just a bad mood I woke up with... Life's surprises...yesterday, I wear a beautiful chiffon saree and our manager decides that we go bowling.... mumble mumble...the fact that everybody but me knew it makes it worse... grumble.. grumble... Everybody gets the mail a day before... and I get it some 1 hour before the event... grrrrrr *************************************************** Bowling done and me bowled ... flowing chiffon saree and all... buhahahahah !!! me got a good score too... buhaaa haa ha .. who said anything was impossible.... ******************************************************** Highlight Going to check out the vahan yatra today.... should be interesting .... PS: you could check out the new template on my Bangalore Food and Restaurant reviews blog... Photos updated... here... Ahh did I write that the Flash script displaying pics on this blog is another cool photo blog that I discovered through Blogger... Invitations needed... please let me know... will invite you .... You could click on the flashing pics to see the pics there... hehe !! Weekend Musings..... Well thats what I am going to do.... muse ..... he ahhaha !!!