September 20, 2004

Neighbour's JINGLES my FRIGHT

I have this perfectly nice neighbors who till now have been quite decent fellas. We get along well with them too... and all was well until tehy shifted their music system to their bedroom I happen to love music and keep swinging to any rhythm... I have kept silent enjoying the music when they played it.... Then the frequency and the volume increased.. I still kept swinging to it... Then the timings changed... these guys played music right into the night... I slept with it... no problems... They have been playing the same CD again and again for a week... did not mind it since it had my favorite numbers. When I was almost getting sick of the numbers I actually loved listening to them night and day... they switched on to Hindi stuff... EGAD !!!! today I wake up at 6:15 with Meenaxi songs.... Chikamma song jangling my nerves and I hate getting my sleep disturbed with something chamiya.... thus resulting in a pissed off feeling ... lasting me through the day.....dont people understand that morning is for Jazz or Instrumental... or whatever,... heck keep the volume LOW.... Thats it.... THIS IS IT... THIS IS WAR..... Where has common sense gone.... YEGAAAHHHHH !!! So I blasted my Worldspace with Worldzone screaming African hulabalooo !!! HULA HULA ...AAAAOOOOOOUUUUUU.............YEHAAAAHAHAHAH !!! and then METAL... BUHAHAHAHAHA !! (I did all this when Rocks was busy cleaning the car.. ) And they have not seen the last of me... GRRRRRR Music is my soul but there are times when one should blast songs or places.. I think ... I love blasting music too... in my teenage days I used to make my wooden room in Shillong shake with bass effects and rock music... but then everyone in the neighborhood was into rock and blasting and we had our times... Now after a hectic day at work one like to listen to some nice music and yeah blast some good music at a decent time of the day or evening when there is lot of activity happening outside.. and the extra sound gets absorbed after giving pleasure to the hearing senses... not sometime when people like me who like their morning sleep to be sound... and not so close to the ear.. SHEESHHH !!!! It is not enough that we have to deal with a screeching car early morning everytime one gets near it.. that has stopped .. now I have to deal with neighbors who are good friends but have a bad sense of music and timing !!!! (I wish I could do a Catwoman... on this... buhahahah ) PS: Seen at the back of a car.. Dirty Hari... hahahaha LOLOLOLOL LMAO.. ok my silly bone got tickled...