September 15, 2004

Jumping the gun !!!

Jumping the Gun ?? A classic case of corporate feminist ... LOLOLOL Food for thought ???? And this is my way of saying prevention better than cure... Stray thoughts:
  • I smell samosa... gotta have them....
  • Its going to pour but I am prepared today... unlike yesterday... yehawwww !!
  • I just saw the most beautiful mating ritual from my 6th floor office balcony... two male pigeons trying to attract a beautiful black pigeon... going round and round circles in the same place.. one was playing hard to get.... one was dying hard to get... the playing hard to get obviously flew off with the prize... fact of life.. again emphasized....
  • A lady carrying on a 5 minute conversation, crushing one hand at the back pocket of her jeans,.... a new means to say that the conversation was interesting ??? DUH ...
  • API docs are painful part of technical writing profession... I need a break....
  • Office romance making the grape vine buzz.... ah the thrill of gossip and speculation... the essence of womanhood...

PS: New photos added from my recent visit to Bylekuppe, Coorg.