September 14, 2004

September Song

September Song When I was a young man courting the girls I played me a waiting game. If a maid refused me with tossing curls I�d let the old earth take a couple of twirls And I�d ply her with tears instead of pearls And as time came around, she came my way As time came around, she came But it�s a long, long while from may to december And the days grow short when you reach september. The autumn weather turns the leaves to flame And I haven�t got the time for the waiting game. Oh, the days dwindle down to precious few; September, november. And these few precious days I�ll spend with you. These precious days I�ll spend with you. I love this time of the month... having had a great trip to and back from Hampi.. am wondering at how September changes one's perspective.. towards nature.... Will be back with write up and photos as soon as I can... meanwhile.... FRIDAY IS A HOLIDAY .... after such a long time we got an official holiday.. I am thrilled... So what if I know that the day will pass by fast as a zipping train... still it feels good to have a holiday... Parting thought : if you are in a travelling mode... do visit Hampi this month... the highway lanscape which is a dry land giving the impression of nothingness, is filled with greenery .... its a sight for sore eyes.... More details coming up soon !!!!!!