October 04, 2004

A chugging train

thats what I feel like... now... woke up with a migraine.. me feeling very woozy !! I guess mondays make me feel like that... Weekend was focussed on shopping shopping and more shopping... and I got a hot tomato red leather jacket .. YEHAWWWW !!! Always wanted one... for the rides... first it looks jhatak... and it will stop traffic on the highway... so safety and design both taken care of... buhahahah !!! small things mean so much sometimes.... Went and hogged at Biryani Merchant... for full review you could read up this... for bangaloreans, its a pretty decent place to go... subtle and no frills but good food... if you like Biryanis and Indian sweets .... :) Bought some old books from Eloor Library. They are giving 85% off on old books hurry !!! you might get something you like... ok I am a freak about collecting books so I thought it was a pretty good idea !!!! Vahan Yatra was a fake.... it was what you can call SIMPLY being there . Same cars, same stalls, same marketing strategy... Mahindra put up a very nice stall with the wall being built through the middle of the vehicle. Honda displayed its CRV. Hyundai was not behind with its new Getz and I also liked the Elantra. My personal favourite is of course the SUV Terracan which is way way way beyond my budget but well it does not harm to dream...SIGH !!! Ok I also liked Nissan X Trail... a great vehicle... SIGH !! I was hoping that the vintage cars would be on for exhibition but was disappointed... so came back empty eyed. Last time two vintages had taken my breath away !!! Among the bikes, well there was a Hyabusa, A cruiser cum sports bike... I think it was a BMW.. looked good. Joe's Stall always has good bikes.. Last time he had a Harley. Chameleon stall looked snazzy with all the modified cars.. if you like them. I personally like hard core off roading vehicles without any frills.... Anyways, that was it.... Finished reading Paulo Coelho's By the river Piedra I sat down and wept. PS: completed my movie blog template.... yayyayayayay !!