October 10, 2004

Here comes another Monday...

Here comes another Monday... Rainy days and Mondays..... Carpenters Talking to myself and feeling old Sometimes I�d like to quit Nothing ever seems to fit Hangin� around, nothing to do but frown Rainy days and mondays always get me down What I�ve got they used to call the blues Nothing is really wrong Feeling like I don�t belong Walking around some kind of lonely clown Rainy days and mondays always get me down Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you It�s nice to know somebody loves me Funny but it seems that it�s the only thing to do To run and find the one who loves me(*) what I feel is come and gone before No need to talk it out We know what it�s all about Hanging around, nothing to do but frown Rainy days and mondays always get me down Somehow this monday brought this song back to me... and thought I would post it .. A whirlwind of a week and a hectic weekend later .. I am totally deflated with all energy sapped from my veins... the garfield syndrome is kicking in with full force and I just feel like burrowing my head and purrrring my time away... But I am not down and out... Watched The Italian Job on Sunday. Was a neat movie except that it looked like one of those Bollywood thrillers... he he he :) here is the full review Thought of posting an old article I had written about Bangalore.. I have modified it a little now.. as I was going through it, it was interesting to see how this place has changed for the better and for the worse... here it is . Just read that Christopher Reeve, our reel time Superman has passed on Oct 10th. He was one of the handsomest actors I came across.. after Elvis Presley, Clark Gable and Cary Grant... may his soul rest in peace. PS: And my friends... my blog does NOT NOT NOT work with Mozilla... and I have yet to solve that problem.. I have not made this browser independent. Kinldy use IE to view this blog... my humble mumble request.