October 18, 2004

Bitch bitch and bitch some more I started about writing about Mondays and then i realised how repetitive it was getting and writing about hating Mondays was only making me feel depressed ... All the more coz I have got the oncomings of a sniffles.... So i thought of straying to my usual stray throughts... Heights of making conversation with a female-trying-to-be-innocent-but-is-actually-bitching types... I usually run a mile when I meet one of them female primates... he he !! She: Hello, P you are looking so off color from the time I came back from my vacation. Are you dieting... ?? Me: Yo ... nothing much I was busy... so how was your trip to Cal. She: Wonderful !!! You know how it is during Puja time... Me (wistfully) : Yes I know... ( now trying to end the talk) ... Why did you not stay in Cal for the Pujo.. it would have been wonderful. She ( looking at me... slyly) : Oh You know I cannot imagine staying there for more days... I would have put on so much weight... Me: GAWK... and then snorting.. in a most delicate bitchy fashion... Really you must be joking She ( not willing to let go ) : But you know this male told me how much I have put on weight.. Me (now this was getting to me.. .monday morning and i have to listen to this scrawny looking female aiming to be voluptous female) : Ahhh i paused dramatically... then HE must have been JOKING... giving an evil laughter... buhahahahah leaving her wide eyed... grrr that should teach her not to be sly with me.... buhahaha !!! Another slice Female A : Coming to my desk and leaning and swaying with lips in a strong pout ....... Ummm ( my desk is at a viewpoint of all other peering eyes who love to peer.. hahaha Me ( getting the shock of my life): GAWK yo what are you doing... I look around here and there hoping that no one notices.. this female goes on swaying with pouted lips... A: You know P , tell me how are my lips looking... new lipstick you see... Me (appalled inside): Ahem... Uh,.... sure you are looking cool... so what have you had for lunch... ( just so that she stops pouting) SIGH !!! And I am saved from the weird looks of my male colleagues... I have been avoiding A like a plague... after that... This same A in a very heated conversations gets up to make a point.... we were talking about signs .. typical feminine topic... "You know we Virgos always prefer to remain virgins... and we always care about chastity of thought and body ...." GAWK GAWK GAWK ... DOUBLE GAWK again what has virginity got to do with Virgos... someone please help.. I think I need to give her a shot of vodka with lime and the virgin Virgo inside will come out in the open .. BUHAHAHAHA !! ( pun intended of course !!! ) Either I am in a very bad mood or I have just reached the limit of my patience...... Or I am having the misfortune of attracting wierdos to me... maybe because I myself am one ??? Oh no !! And if you are thinking that I am imagining all this... well ... no I am definitely not.... I am just accepting the fact that we have to interact with personalities like these while working... SIGH Watched Thunderball yesterday... nice movie... Sean Connery makes a damn good James Bond.. For fans of bond movies, ZMZ is showing a bond movie every Sunday evening at 8:00..catch it if you are interested..... Watched the Hindi version of Bride and Prejudice... a sham it was... will wait till I watch the English version... I think they should not dub English movies to Hindi... it sucks ... the whole fun goes for a toss.... Grrr... God I am feeling so so so EVIRLLLLLL ..... My genius of a Maths teacher in College had a word for them personalities.. JUVENILE DELINQUENTS...