November 18, 2004

Friday Fumblings

  • Did you know that there is a show which is called the Naked news Edition where girls and guys strip to their barest and show all ... all while reading the news... GAWK.. I could not believe my eyes until I saw it.
  • Responsibilties does make one responsible...
  • Sharukh Khan is going gaga with his releases.. Veer Zaara and Swades have put him in the news again.
  • What is the use of being a seer if you are involved in murdering innocent people for your gain ? This totally defies the deinition and faith in saints and do gooders...
  • Thank god the theatres are airing good movies .. finally... dont know what it took for them to rebel so late... SIGH !!
  • Waiting to watch Shark Tale, Morning Raga, Garfield...
  • Got me some nice books to read... yehawww...
  • Sketching is so beautiful ... nothing beats shades... of the pencils...
  • Past Life readings can be very difficult but interesting...
  • You will not know about something that you are dying to know unless it the right time for you to have that knowledge and then utilise it the right way.
  • I think I like to watch Kareena Kareena in Zee TV. The story is quite funny and unpredictable... if you can do away with the extra make up... ( BRRR) ... reminds me of Ally Mc Beal.
  • Wisdom and understanding go hand in hand and cannot exist without each other...
  • Doing unto others and others do unto you bounces quite badly if the doing is just gossiping personality disorders... the gossip can reach you back in a circle...
  • Just because someone is really a pain in the butt does not mean that you have to tolerate that pain... avoidance and ignorance is bliss... if it is in your control

Updates my blogs here !!

An opinion in Random - on Time Management

Product Review - Clairol Herbal Shampoo

Now that I have jotted down my thoughts , I can rest in peace... meanwhile hope you all have a great weekend !!