November 23, 2004

Yet another day

Mid week is here !! and hope is alive !! the day will bring forth lot of surprises !! Bangalore Times is bent on portraying Bangalore as a party animal of some sorts.. competing with Mumbai ( where partying is as natural as drinking water) I guess.. but all of us know the reality... no matter how many skimpy shots you lay in the paper... Bangalore definitely is not the partying kind of town... unless its limited to small get togethers... get real people !! Just partying does not make a city hep ... or does it ?? Birdie communication... when he needs food... this little sparrow by my window makes a show of flying around zipping to my living room to let me know that they are there and food needs to be laid.. how demanding can one get ... but I love it... who said silence and words were the only ways to communicate... I have a pet and I like the fact that its a free bird .. Come winter all the wooden doors and windows have started to shrink ... and it is easier to close them doors.. or we would have to force the bloated doors close... In Shillong we could actually hear them shrink.. it was so eerie.. yet fun ... Winter and tea always is another fatal combination of procrastination and laziness... ah good old winter... how I love it ... Someone is the family is going through a serious operation tomorrow.. so hope and pray that everything goes well... amen !! Now for a hot hot cup of tea !!!! ..........