November 23, 2004

Winds of Change...

Sometimes one just feels that one is stuck in the wheel of time and everyone else is moving around but oneself... I am having this feeling right now where I am seeing a lot of movement all around me.. Friends coming and going ... people shifting houses... people changing jobs... five houses springing up out of the beautiful land mass which used to be my haven to see everytime I woke up... instead of the loud thuds of constructions... people getting married.. people having babies... people having birthdays... oh and here I am standing still just like an observer.. loath to move... loath to change the situation... but yet wanting to go somewhere somehow faster than anyone could ... but where is the big question... from here to where ?? .... a new profession... a new role... a new personality... a new skin... a new vice... a new character in the stage of the world.... a change of phase.. know not what is coming.. but feel the winds of change... here and now... waiting to be wrapped in it .. since in change is renewal.. in change is rebirth... in change is a new phase waiting to begin... maybe I thrive on change... or is it that I have become plain bored of routine ??? or is it just a quarter life crisis as a dear friend's mail pointed out to me !!!