November 30, 2004

Just because

"Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends, tell me where to get more wax." Anonymous Ah thought I would start the day with this quote !! December is a month which I think is very romantic.. For me it always meant time for long holidays... walking down pine forests and raiting for school to open.. Many a times it would mean travel.. many a times it would mean studies.. but all in all it is always a month where I would end up taking stock of what passed by and what I needed to do... The present holds the same meaning but in a different way.. another year gone by... another feeling to push forward to complete the To Do's on my lists. Plan ahead though I am not one for planning...
On a more somber note today is World Aids Day. So heres hoping that the public is more aware of AIDs and how it is affecting people. Just knowledge is not enough.. tolerance and care is what we need to cultivate...

Women, Girls, HIV and AIDS is the theme of the 2004 World AIDS day. Around the world there are many different ways in which HIV and AIDS affect women . Read More... Do you have questions about HIV or AIDS? Click here to know more... Click here to make a note of the helplines in India..

What is India doing for AIDs Awareness... Click here to know more

And on a lighter note today is salary day ... yehawwwwww !!! Got to buy this .. got to buy that.. Got to do this.. got to do that.... ahh so many things and so little time !! SIGH.. Had lunch in Pizza Hut.. was nice to meet up with Aqua.. and here is the recipe ,Aqua that you requested... hope you like making it.. as much as I do...