November 10, 2004

Holiday....

Everyone is talking about Diwali and ID. The festive spirit just gets to oneself...... . but frankly for me what matters is I am having a HOLIDAYYYYYY .. yayyyyyyyyy .the best part about this month is the holidays that it has offered us ..will be missing home as I usually do during big festivals... nothing like spending it with folks... next year this time .. I am definitely with my folks... Commercial Street in Bangalore is a street of many colors and lights... and so is MG Road... I love it when the city is alive with lights... The company is planning a Paint to Win contest for kids... and I am glad to be involved in it... got to think of a nice subject !! Any ideas... what is buzzing in my head is this topic.. Computers versus Man ... have the week to churn out ideas.... Am gearing up for guests and then travel... guests from the inlaws side are always viewed with trepidation... specially when its for the first time.. one feels like being under a well wishing microscope.. where one is observed how you cook, how you dress, how clean you keep your kitchen, :) LOLOL , well as you can see I am having butterflies in the stomach ... and I am crossing my fingers that their visit goes without any hassles.... I can thank god for small mercies that we are taking them traveling and well my part is eased out... Nature I can handle anytime... he he !!! easy to distract the mind you see... So ready with my baggage again and raring to go... this time hopefully we will see some tigers... Next destination... dreaming about it... Uttranchal or maybe Andhra Pradesh.. would definitely like to explore these places... the latter sounds plausible... than the former... have posted my write up on Hogenakkal Falls in Royal Enfield Website... will post the link when it gets published... Meanwhile... you can check out the snaps here.... This place is a beautiful place to just drive down and come back and the falls are great at this time.. when its been raining.. on and off... ghat section is a beautiful ride/drive. And a very happy Diwali to everyone of you !!! Hope you have a great time !!