November 02, 2004

Wednesday wonderings

I am feeling totally thrilled... because I started work on Wednesday !! yehawwww. Monday was a holiday.. and took leave on Tuesday thus making it a looooong weekend !! Got my insurance done for my Kinetic Marvel.. which is up for sale now... would like to sell it to someone who will keep the vehicle as nicely as I have done.. .. any takers ?? ....this baby has served me through thick and thin and now when it is time to give it away... its breaking my heart but I also know that if i do not sell it, it will rot... The past weekend found us riding to the beautiful Hogenakkal Falls in Tamil Nadu... camping party was cancelled since we did not have enough time to go camp and come back... but this ride was worth it ....Patches of bombed roads did not deter us in finding our way there... People in Bangalore must make a trip there... you can go and come back in a day... and have a great ride in the coracles too.... the nice boatman will spin it round and round the rapids... and its a treat for the photographers.. its a mini Niagra falls .. I must say .... Photos and write up to be up yet... Watched another... long named movie... WHATCHAMACALLIT... whatever... $%##$@@ starring Salman Khan and Priety Zinta and that female who starred in the movie which also had Salman Khan in unbelievable horrendous long hair... ( I liked that movie inspite of the long hair.. he he ) ... you can easily give this movie a miss... Diwali is round the corner... and that should find us in Thekaddy.... deep inside the Periyar Tiger Reserve if all goes well... or maybe in the forests of Nagerhole.. And a big round of applause for my friend, Abhishek whose film Darkness has been appreciated in the press.... way to go buddy..