February 13, 2005

Monday with a moooooo !!!

And here is another monday welcoming me with its spring sunshine !! Valentine's day has got the city going pink and red with mush.. there was a time when Valentine's day was just another day and today its hyped up to a peak where everyone is in the mood to wish everyone.. well as long as the spirit is good it makes a fine day.. Watched Black ... needless to say I liked it a lot.. and well its a well made movie.. with the lightings and the colors.. just the right spotlight for the characters.. it has the right bit of everything... The little girl outdid herself. However, the last scene reminded me of Khamoshi.. (we could have done without the last scene where the girl goes on and on establishing and reestablishing the fact that well being blind and deaf is not a shortcoming and nothing is impossible.. blah blah blah..) some scenes reminded me of the movie Svengali.. rest was cool ... Also watched Page 3... now this is a movie I found where they showed stuff which is nothing new.. ... in a way it made the Bollywood film industry look like really sad.. Granted most of it could be true.. well who cares... would the display of the trend or the happenings in the industry be resuced in any way.. what is there is there ... and well the only thing I liked about the movie is the concept that you got to be in the system to change the system... Alexander.... hmmm I must say that this movie was a jumble of history here and there.. I think I liked Troy better. Nothing much to say here .... did not find the movie worth my while.. rest was a weekend where I got to catch up on my sleep.. SIGH.. it is bliss to sleep without dreams... And it seems that this is skin season... what with films like Sheesha, Tezaab, Ab Bas, etc,etc doing the rounds... how much or how little is enough... why is it still so sensational... Think thunk think think think thunk... what shall I get for my hubby ?? think thunk think thunk...