February 04, 2005

Viola !!!!

And I have another template.... Ta daaaaa ( Mr Bean style) !!! Points to Note : I have not checked it for usability in Firefox or Mozilla... have not become that much of a geek as of now... ( EGAD).. hopefully I shall mature into that sometime in the distant future.. when the whim strikes me ..I sure wish I could do that now.. but seriously do not have the time... My template is my choice and is not up for discussion like a certain blogger with sour grapes had to say... about Indians having bad taste in choosing blogs like mine and others... Ahem... I was not aware that my previous template was nominated for the best designed blogs in the Indibloggies award. ( I am honored though..) I change templates as per my moods and my whims.... and not to be under particularly overly intelligent and critical dude's sour grapish observations..... excuse me... for the rant and the GRRRR and just as he is free to voice his oh so precise complaint.. I also have the right to voice my irk... And last but not least .. have a great weekend !! Thank you all that have visited my blog and have been supportive during my time of loss.. your kind words have brought peace... you all rock...