February 23, 2005

one thirty in the afternoon

and its mid day in a mid week.. .... blurb blurb... snooze... zzzzz nothing but a lull on my mind... thoughts scattered like floating micro chips.. learning.. testing .. again feeling... enligtenment comes with brainstorming... mind is a void right now all I can think of is a still pond where my thoughts take me into a Utopia of my own .. creating.. learning.. testing.. feeling... all you get is a thin line on which you have to walk upon...

*************************************************** Just had my ride write up posted here finally. .. you could check this out by clicking this link here. For riders in Bangalore or people who like to drive around this a nice getaway.. and it can be done within a day too so choose your pick and take a break... best time to visit is obviously when the rains have just ended.. its a nice ride either ways ... and you can see I am totally bored at this time...
Couldnt get enough Couldnt get enough, originally uploaded by Jilmil.

Just to show my support... "Free Mojtaba and Arash Day" ( though I am two days late) :(