April 22, 2005

Souvenirs

Among my Souvenirs music by Edgar Leslie, lyrics by Horatio Nicholls

There's nothing left for me Of days that used to be They're just a memory Among my souvenirs

Some letters sad and blue A photograph or two I see a rose from you Among my souvenirs

A few more tokens rest Within my treasure chest And, though they do their best To give me consolation,

I count them all apart And, as the teardrops start, I find a broken heart Among my souvenirs

I count them all apart And, as the teardrops start, I find a broken heart Among my souvenirs ********************************* ....Some chord touched A lost tune sung.. here I am with my souvenirs in my solitude and they say past is past why is it never one to last knowing the answers yet I am back with my souvenirs.... have a nice weekend folks...