July 24, 2005

Beering the race

F1 race brought about an interesting watch.. Wanted so badly for Raikkonen to win but his typical bad luck ran him down with a rear locked wheels just when he was leading the race.... Legends Of the Rock pub in Koramangala, is pretty cool... nothing fancy but cool.. We watched the race there .. and also ended up getting T shirts and Caps and a 5 Litre beer... buhahahah !! If you are interested in Live music or playing the guitar.. visitLegends of the Rock on Tuesdays.. Also there are information of Acoustic guitar lessons.. so if anyone is interested ... please check that pub out ... Lance Armstrong had his seventh win... it was awesome watching him go.. Ullrich did his best but I guess he has to wait till the next race.. I think he is a great achiever.. going by his life..
If scripted by Hollywood, the story would be dismissed as trite melodrama: A deadly disease strikes a promising athlete. Despite desperately thin odds, he manages not only to beat the affliction but also to return to the sport and win its top prize. Unbelievable, except it�s true. But the story doesn�t end on the finish line at the Tour de France. His experience made him a part of a cancer community, and motivated him to unleash the same passion and drive he does in bike races to the fight against cancer. Since he made history in 1999, he has won the tour 4 more times, and has become one of the most recognizable and admired people of this era. Read more.
All that wash and jazzing up the Jeep and the bike.... Pooooh no use... it rained immediately afterward... all that exhaustion for nuts... boo hoo... Great meeting Jessica who is in town... the blog world is getting smaller and smaller.. Upgraded my phone... yehawwww... I have a new toy.. i have a new toy... yipeeee.... Except I have this screensaver of Sharukh and Sachin playing in the screen.. which I cannot seem to turn off.. YUCK..... Watched DUS... my take... I AM LOST... I have to watch it again preferably in the theatre.. if it is still running.. What made them make this movie... Editing of the movie was great... though and I liked the cinematography... rest was a HAZE.... An exhibition for camera quipment is going on in Whitefield.. you can check it out if you want. Two more weeks before my trip to the mountains... yehawwwww.... Looking forward to meeting my folks and friends.. and yeah its good to connect to my roots.. Rocks has a new hobby: Collecting all the junk from his bike from the service station after his bike is serviced and spreading the love around in the house... EGAAAAHHHH !! Till now we have a broken brake shoe.. some @%^@# which he uses as a paper weight... yesterday he proudly carried his old silencer home.. which looked like Arnold S.. with the shoulder gun... Its like he is honoring his bike by keeping all the old used and damaged parts... somebody tell me why ??? He gave me a very good reason... of reusing it again... now.... if this thing is damaged why will we reuse it... AHEM.... I was like GAWK... but left him to his collection.. we will very soon need another room only for his discarded bike parts.... EGADDDD.... anybody... anybody give me good reason... NO ROCKS you are not supposed to comment here.... :) And a new week has dawn... Ta daaa