July 07, 2005

Mooning Maudlin Maladies...

Home alone and with lots of space.. thats what I was feeling like this week... so have decided to spend my time with my gal pals catching up on Hindi serials... LOL... OK I have become addicted to REMIX. Its kind of whacky and thank god not a soap. Yayyayayay and yes I managed to watch some Bold and the Beautiful too... hahahah look what an idle mind can do ... LOL... Its when you are on your own that you realise what a partner does for you in your life.. sometimes There is someone whom you can trouble... There is someone whom you can tickle There is someone whom you can cuddle There is someone whom you can snuggle.. There is someone who talks to you There is someone who listens to you There is someone who eats the food that you cook There is someone who hugs you .. There is someone to say cheers to... on a shot of vodka.. that someone also makes me a mean cocktail sometimes.. There is someone to play footsie.. he he ... There is someone to hang your wet towel ... There is someone who brings egg puffs for me on his way back.. There is someone who cooks delicious meals for me when he is in the mood There is someone who teaches me always to be myself... There is someone who patiently tells me the story even if I am jumping to hear the ending. And how can I forget There is someone who always keeps the shoes at the wrong place There is someone who will scold me for being absentminded and birdbrained There is someone to remind me of things that i think are inconsequential but stuff that he thinks are important There is someone who puts on the music as soon as he gets up... when I am not in for any musical strains early in the morning... ( I think it is a thing with Leos) There is someone who will BE there even if he is banging away at a Computer game... There is someone who gets pissed at me but then also takes the time to hug me back.. There is someone who thinks sometimes that I am a sandbag and practices his boxing abilities.. There is someone who hates me placing his things elsewhere... which I usually do... heheh There is somone to tempt you with all things naughty and enjoy being partners in crime. there is someone who completes you inspite of all the imperfections.. and makes you perfect... I miss you Rocks... eagerly waiting for you to be back. Notes out of nowhere: I have BIG black ants crawling my desk out of nowhere.. I have no idea where they came from.. EYAAHHHHH ... and then my team mate comes and tells me thank god you dont have ants in the pants... hahahahah LMAO... Just when you think that you have closed one lid... Pop opens another Pandora's box.. SIGH Everyone is feeling so chirpy all of a sudden... I think I am the only one feeling weekendy yet morose... My aunt has got a pet parrot who likes to hang up side down on a wire and is famous in taking of all the buttons in your clothes and your earrings.. hmmm somehow I never liked parrots but must check this out.. I think I prefer her having cats... I am dreaming of seafood for no reason at all.. I have my eye on a hot pink dress that I am going to dazzle Rocks with .. buhahaha !! Listening to Al Di Meola - Flamenco Classical Guitar Solo performance... and going ummmm.. feel like dancing... heavenly music... Recently discovered Eva Cassidy and her beautiful voice... just to know that she passed on.. What a loss.. She is the pioneer of Norah Jones genre of songs.. oh yes she is much better than Norah Jones... If you like listening to this genre.. you will also like Katie Melua. What is it about Women with heavenly voices and guitars... Awesome... I think I am in the Abhishek Bacchan DROOOLLLLS phase... he is so HOT.. SIGH...
Sunny Deol listening to Bobby Deol being asked by Karan Johar on Koffee with Karan : What would you do if you were offered films like Murder and Julie. Before Bobby has a chance to say the diplomatic thing, Sunny quips : He will take Julie and Murder her ....
LOLOLOLOL