July 15, 2005

Weekend

have a nice weekend !! I am in the middle of a looooong post... Nostalgia knocking at my door again... so I am going to upload it once I am done... Planning to watch Dus, Sarkar and War of the Worlds... along with Fantastic Four.. How am Igoing to manage this ?? Well I have to wait and watch... ;) And I have opened a new blog on my thoughts on Spirituality and Life.. I would like to emphasise that these are purely my thoughts and have no intention of influencing or supporting or disregarding any religion..or concepts ... This blog is based on my personal experiences and takes on an analystic view.. of life in general... Actually was a little shy to share this part of myself but what the heck... I thought might as well.. :) You are welcome to drop your words of wisdom.. :) and yeah enjoy life... as it comes...