July 20, 2005

I loved this ...

My calender says : If you find the door to success closed ... dont give up... try the window... How quirky can this be ? and yet if you think about it... it makes a lot of sense... :) Listening to Strings... are the guys hot or what... they have a nice jukebox on their website playing their songs.. awesome... Also been listening to Talvin Singh... I think I am floored ... :) Till later... am caught up now... typically.. will get back as soon as I uncatch myself out of this mesh... that is work... toodle doo .. . I loved this recipe of Roasted Marmalade Ham.. what a combo..... I think I lurveee marmalade... heheh I am blogging from in between docs... tee hee !!! Conversation: A: There are no this one on your this one ? ( go Figure ) B: Silence ( till "this one" has been categorised) Pet Peeve: Imitation is DEFINITELY not the best form of flattery... its like looking at a bad hair day reflection of myself... YUCCCKKKK !!! Where has originality gone ? Traffic cops who just when you reached your turning... force you to go straight ... which is just the road you want to avoid.... GRRRRR