July 26, 2005

ZZZZ at my desk

The clouds are bringing in the rains.. I manage just to avoid the rain but cannot avoid getting drenched alighting from the auto and then rushing back to office... DRAT.. makes me want to go home.. The AC inside the office just freezing my hand to numbness.. Have a jacket on to cover me but how do type with steadily cooling fingers... The sandman playing tricks with me and I feel like .... zzzzzzzzz... START...zzzzzzzzzz To fight the sandman ... I vehemently decide to blog... and read some blogs.. Listening to Lifehouse, Eve 6, The Calling , Switchfoot, Linking Park, Sarah McLachlan, Kelly Clarkson, Dido and Train.... to shoo away sleep dowsed time of the day... Adult Alternative channel in Yahoo Launch rocks ... buhahahah THANKS A LOT JustZen..I have downloaded the songs.. They rock... cannot say how nice it is to listen to something new... Ahhhh there comes the guy with the coffee... blissssssss... A small tip thrown and a ride that was supposed to be for a couple of guys has turned to a huge .. trip now.. well now we are riding to Chikmanagalur / Muliangiri ghats... will do Bellum Caves at a later time... Try this and this if you want to check some interesting aspect to Photography... And here rambles on my Tooosday...