December 16, 2003

tired

Work and Play Am really tired of API docs... its so bhery bhery boringggggggggggg Anyway have been peeping into other blogs when I see no boss marching past and then just thought of penning down a few lines ... before I get to *(&&^%^$$#$#)(*) DlgCtrl,setItem, AddPopup world .......... GRRRRRRowffffffffffffff In spite of the work this hassling me I am looking forward to an African Soiree. There is this fest going onin Alliance Francais which will be having africans coming in doing dances and all that and then we will be having the arfican food... Guys interested can go there buy tickets from Alliance Francais Bangalore. Tickets are 100/- and would include everything in the fest... The next major task is to read up the life story of napoleon and do a presentation in French... I still think we are little babes in the world of french... how in the world can I comprehend crazy Napoleon and that too in French.. It wan not enough that we had to write pages in the French revolution when I had History as my subject... GROANNNNNNN Well hope to get some nice snaps of the soiree..................