December 18, 2003

wake me up

WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO !!!! Where did my heart go ? Did I put it on the train ? DId I leave it in rain ? Was thinking of WHAM songs... I still remember how crazy we were when we were in school listening to these sounds ... drooling over George Michael and Andy something... i dont remember... they made a good team till George went solo... Very often I can hear Careless Whispers... in my mind Time can never mend When careless whispers of a good friend As the music dies something in your eyes calls to mind the silver screen And its sad good byes So am never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm though its easy to pretend ...................................... Ummm feel like slow dancing .... getting sentimental... remembering another song ....... as christmas comes near... Last Christmas I gave you my heart The next day you gave it away This year I will save it from tears I will give it to someone special Once bitten and twice shy I keep my distance but you still catch my eye Tell me baby do you recognise me Its been so long that it does not surprise... The face of a lover with fire in his heart A man under cover..... ...................................... Sad that it all ended very soon ... I sure do miss the beat... these few tunes are reminding me of lazy afternoons after school when I used to chill with just good music and warm clothes and hot cuppa tea watching the sunset in my veranda in Shillong... The fact is that I am feeling like going to the la la land of snoozes and these tunes were playing in my head so put it down... in the hope that i wake up and my boss does not catch me with doozy eyes !!!! Winter afternoons were made for cozying up ... !!! YEA !! Ok Friday is here .. *BLINK* i am wide awake now !!! Blog dunia zindabad PS: by the way the African soiree was boring to say the least ... Could have stayed home and had a few vodkas.... HUH !! Anyway, now I know i shall stay away from funny soirees... BLURB !!