February 19, 2004

Its Friday

Along comes another friday, the end to another week and just three more days before I fly home into my personal haven.... YIPEEEE DO DAI DOOOO Ah... yes... the hills... the mountains... blue then a shade of green... and then blue again.. the very fresh air beckons me .. Shillong here I come.. This time I promise to visit you and breathe in your essence, the very thing which gave me my soul and my existence .... which held me in her arms and showed me the meaning of strength and perseverance... I can still transport myself back to the hills where I used to frequent with my books and sit there without having felt the concept of time passing by and suddenly watch the rain drizzling through the different levels of the hills as it finally pours down on my face giving me fresh burst of energy.... I am waiting to sit in the midst of pine needles and breathing in the pine trees and hearing the silence which spoke volumes... I am waiting to walk the once frequently trodden path which led to the beautiful unexplored places which only few kids knew... Yes I am waiting ... for four long years I have been pining to be there in your arms, feel the strength and imbibe the gust of earthy freshness... and give myself new life... I am jubilant, excited, exhilirated, intoxicated, enthused to just think that I am so near to reliving the joy of the misty mountains and to go back to the place that I was born and spent so many lovely years... yes I am .... ************************************************* Back from my musings.... And back I come to bangalore where the digging session has begun again. The roads near my house is a mess... I do not know what they have with the digging scene... First it was digging and the contractor fleeing the scene.. leaving the muck and a wide length gaping hole which was the death of us since it was raining. As soon as the dug up place was covered they started digging on the other side which they covered up pretty soon.. then they started redigging the recently covered up place on the opposite side and it was back to muck... but thankfully it was not raining now... Now when they finished doing this three to four times... it was decided to dig across the road... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so frustrated at these guys... the roads or whatever we had in the name of roads have been replaced by mud and well its worse than a village roads... where the soil is slippery and its difficult to ride let alone walk... Its like morning the road would be normal but in the evening when I come by the road map is thouroughly changed.. now due to that I have found out four different ways to my road and on Sunday... three of the four routes were blocked .... can you get that ??? I just wish they are done with everything and let us live in peace... GRRRRRRRR !!!!! Feel like clubbing them with a club !!! Like a cavewoman !!! YEHAWWW !!!! Its as if they are shaving the road more often than a man shaves himself... LOL... ************************************************* Birds beware And I feel like eating a bird today.... my apologies to veggies... but I have this irresistable urge to eat a bird but am kinda scared of "birdie thing" spreading all over... SIGH!!!! But what of the urge !! He he !! Updated my photo blog .. this time Wayanad and Kovalam...